Porfil RE40 Product properties:
- excellent penetration capabilities into concrete / floor screed
- grip and surface roughness of the underground are maintained
- not film forming
- permanent sealant
- withstands water pressure
- improves the mechanical properties of concrete surfaces
- abrasion resistance and tensile strength
- steam brake
- CO2-diffusion brake
- high chemical resistance to oil, grease, kerosene, etc.
- prevents penetration of chlorides etc.
- easy-to-clean surface
- UV resistant
- simple and quick application
- short waiting time
- tested product according to the german guidelines and standards for repair and protection of concrete (TL/TP-BEL-EP / ZTV BEL B / DIN EN 1504)
- conductivity according to DIN IEC 61340, DIN 100015, DIN EN 1081-98, ASTM F 150-98.
- curing of floor screed and green concrete
- reduction of plastic shrinkage cracks as a result of early drying-out
- reduction of the deformation behaviour of concrete or floor screed (shrinkage etc.)
- layers of suitable paintings and coatings can be added sooner
Pore filling primer:
- For priming backside moisture penetrated concrete or floor screed elements
- layers of suitable paintings and coatings can be applied shorty after application
- Surface protection of concrete- or floor screed elements
- improving of the mechanical specific values
Additional Technical documentation is available.
If you do not see the link below then please request access.
This content is for members only.