TPR Systems(‘We’, ‘Our’, ‘Us’)
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understanding and saving user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compiling aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We have installed additional components to enhance the website and some of these use third party software to perform their duties.
Cookies used throughout the site:
- akm_mobile – checks whether a mobile device is being used
- botdlang – checks the language =in use
- tk_ni|tk_ai|tk_qs – used to collect internal metrics
- s all used to connect and update FaceBook
Cookies themselves contain no personally identifiable information. Depending on the publisher’s and the user’s settings, information associated with cookies used in advertising may be added to a user’s Google Account
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
To opt out of all cookies, to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent please use your browser settings to block them – details can be found at All About Cookies Org
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
WARNING: Please note that restricting cookies for this website may impact its functionality.
TPR Systems Limited
28 Pate Road,
0871 7169768, Email